Remote and flexible work models demand the one-platform convenience and seamless productivity provided by the Xerox® Workflow Central platform, a cloud-based solution that takes the guesswork out of converting physical and digital files into usable formats. Workflow Central makes it easy to transform documents instantly from any device, including PCs, tablets, mobile devices and multifunction printers.
Ideal for on-the-go employees that work across a variety of devices and document types, Workflow Central solves everyday workflow challenges, such as translation, redaction, file conversion, and more.
- Adaptability that lets you be effective and productive anytime, anywhere. Seamlessly switch between locations, devices and formats.
- Flexibility to meet process needs on the fly. Ensure documents are in the ideal format and ready for next steps.
- Security that keeps content safe while working and sharing outside and inside the office infrastructure thanks to Microsoft Azure security intelligence.
- Simple subscriptions that allow unlimited users in your organization to instantly access a library of workflow services on unlimited devices.
- Handwritten notes that are difficult to read, hard to share and therefore nearly impossible to act on.
- Mountains of data and documents that make it difficult to stay up to speed on the go.
- Receiving documents in foreign languages and being unable to read them, making them unusable.
- Manually keeping Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and sensitive data safe which can be a time-consuming and error-prone process.
- Spending too much time recreating documents into workable formats which keeps you from focusing on more valuable tasks.
How Xerox Can Help
Our 24/7, cloud-based solution delivers the agility, security and digital resilience needed for modern, flexible work models, and not just at a multifunction printer (MFP). Xerox Workflow Central is accessible, easy to use and ready to work hard regardless of location or device. Enjoy one-platform consistency that provides the same, familiar user experience regardless of device including PCs, MFPs and mobile devices. It allows you to:
Start with physical or digital files
- Use hard copy files, handwritten notes, PDFs and even photos.
Set your digitization path
- Scan, browse and upload, drag and drop or capture.
- Select just the pages you need.
Define your workflow: Select individual workflows or automate further with pre-set combination workflows
- Convert documents into workable, editable Microsoft Office formats with ease.
- Create a smaller, summarized file that's easier to digest.
- Digitize handwritten notes and turn them into editable, shareable and actionable insights using artificial intelligence (AI).
- Combine related documents into a single master file.
- Convert paper and digital reading materials into audio files for easy listening, so you can always stay caught up.
- Translate documents into a desired language in a timely manner.
- Redact confidential information automatically and effectively based on your defined requirements.
- Access an ever-expanding suite of cloud-based capabilities and workflows.
Select from over 10 pre-set combination workflows which seamlessly link the workflows together, including:
- Translate + Summarize
- Merge + Audio
- Merge + Summarize + Audio
Choose your output
- Email, download, or print from MFP.
- Route to cloud repositories.
Enhance security at every level
- Encrypt and track emails.
- Add passwords to documents.
- Added security at every step of the document journey encrypts data at rest and in motion. Hosted on the secure global infrastructure of the Microsoft Azure Platform.
- Xerox Workflow Central is accessible from any web-enabled mobile device or PC.
- The Xerox Workflow Central multifunction printer app is compatible with all Xerox® ConnectKey® Technology-enabled devices.
- Xerox Workflow Central is also accessible with the Xerox® Print and Scan Experience App.